Last night I took Kimberly, Kirsten and Katherine to see the HSM ice tour in Bosseir City. We had so much fun. The girls LOVED it! I bought a cute picture of them standing next to a lifesize Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens cardboard figures. I'm going to see if Scott can scan it into the computer for me. I'll try to post it later. It's a really cute picture.
When we got home I switched gears and began playing nurse mommy. Christopher came down with 103 temp. He started having some dry heaves during the middle of the night. Then all day today he's continued with his temperature. I don't know what's wrong with him. We're supposed to go camping this weekend with some friends, but I'm afraid we won't be able to go. :( I'm just waiting for one of the other kids to get sick.
Kimberly reached a big mile stone tonight at AWANAS. She was the first person is Harleton Baptist Church AWANA history to complete the 4th book in TNT! I am so proud of her. She worked so hard!
Now I'm off to bed. Scott is going to take the first shift with Christopher.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment