Friday, May 2, 2008

What a wild, fun day!

It started out with me taking Katherine to a field trip to Safety City. While I was at First Baptist Church with the other kids waiting for it to be over we got the word just 20 minutes after I had dropped her off that a tornado was on the way towards us! So I rushed back over to pick her up, then came back to First Baptist to take cover. They herded us into an interior room. There was about 15 of us. They gave the kids markers and paper to draw on. The kids were so good. I was so proud of them.

So after the storm passed, we went home and finished our last day of school!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! I survived another year of homeschooling!! LOL

To celebrate Scott and I went on a date. Kimberly and Kirsten babysat for us while we went to eat at Olive Garden then see Iron Man. Iron Man is the best super hero movie I've ever seen!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it again!!!

Oh, I didn't get a chance to post this , but a couple of days ago that I turned 38 years old. I'm getting closer and closer to the big 4-0. AAAAHHHH!!! :)

Pam

No comments: