Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fireproof

Scott and I went and saw a special screening of the new movie Fireproof that is coming out September 26th. I HIGHLY,HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this movie!!! Get a babysitter and go with your spouse. It will help those who are having problems in their marriage and make stronger those who have great marriages. It's funny, sad, (you'll definetly need a box of tissues) and has action. Everything that makes a good movie. Here is the link to the site to see a trailor and get other information about the movie.http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/
Or you can scroll down to the bottom of my blog to get more info about the movie.
Scott is going to do a 6 week Bible Study for couples after the movie comes out that is designed by the makers of the movie. It will show clips of the movie during the study. It's going to be really neat.

Pam

2 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Pam-

Where did you see this movie? My hubby and I would like to go but it's not listed at the local theaters.

Pam said...

It doesn't come out until September 26th. Scott and I went to a special screening for pastors and their wives so they could promote it in their Churches.
Pam