Monday, January 5, 2009

Devil's Tower

We did something crazy tonight. Ever since we went and saw Devil's Tower in Wyoming this past summer we've wanted the kids to see the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." We decided to rent it on Netflix and was going to watch it tonight. However, we told them they couldn't see the movie until they played with their mashed potatoes and made Devil's Tower in honor of the movie. They thought we were crazy and thought we had totally lost it, but they weren't going to argue with a chance to play with their food. LOL It was fun.



Here was my tower. (And yes, I burned my sausage on purpose. That's the way I like it. :)





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Just found your blog. You do so many neat things with the kids. I must read and learn. So glad to be in the new group with you. Hope we can spend more time together!