Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ladies Night Out

Last night I attended our monthly ladies night out with some of the ladies at my Church. It was sooooooo much fun! We went to eat at Jalapeno Tree. While we were there we revealed who was our secret sister this year. (We were each given a name in the Fall and have been praying for that person and sending them gifts once a month annonymously.) It was so much fun listening to all the stories of how some had figured out who their sister was and what some did with the gifts they received. Our poor waiter was having the hardest time getting our attention to take our orders b/c we were laughing and talking so loud.
Then we went back to the Church for some delicious dessert one of the ladies made. While we were there we did the final exchange of gifts. It was the perfect ending to the perfect night.

I'm so thankful for the ladies who attend ladies night out. I have gotten to know them in a way that I never would have had they not been coming, since several of us travel in different circles. I look forward to hearing all their stories each month and catching up with them.

I love these ladies and can't wait until we start back up in August!



No comments: