We began the day by going to Wal-Mart and getting new tires for the van and shopping for lunch supplies. Then we got to my friend’s house where we all met back up. The first thing we did was we all sat down and one by one told what we had been doing since college. Where we’d lived, our jobs, our kids, then a funny road trip we’d had. It was so neat to hear what all has happened in everyone’s lives over the past 17 years. Then we ate lunch and visited some more. About 3:00 we went to the neighborhood pool and swam. That was fun. Then we came back to the house for a group picture then we had to head out so we said our final goodbye’s.
Today was so much fun!! I enjoyed it more than I can put into words. I was sad to see it come to an end. Scott and I were talking about it was like being in Heaven sitting around for hours talking with good Christian friends who meant so much to us and had such an important part in our college lives. I thank God for them and can’t wait to see them again someday.
I have several pictures posted on Facebook of the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment