A friend called today freaking out over a "bug" that was in her house. She wanted me to come over and kill it for her. I said "Sure!" thinking it was some tiny little creature. Boy was I surprised when I saw what I did. It was the biggest centipede I think I've ever seen!! I was scared to death, but I did it!!! I captured it!!!! I brought it home to show Scott and the kids. Some of us wanted to kill it, but other's of us wanted to set it free. The freedom peeps won. I let it go in the field next to our house. I'm so proud of myself for doing what I did today. Now I feel like I can conquer the world!! Lol
Ugh, I can't figure out how to rearrange the pics with the new blogger set up. The centipede was on my friends carpet. I scooped it up into the can. Then I let it free. That's the order that the pics were supposed to be posted in. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment