Thursday, May 10, 2012

Exhausted

I taught my first Zumba class today. I subbed for another instructor who had sprained her ankle. It went really well. I had alot of fun. I only messed up a couple of times, but it was no big deal.
After that class I came home and ate lunch, then headed to the Church and led another class for the ladies in my Church. I was so tired and my legs hurt so bad after that. I took a bath and got into bed at 3:30! I just laid there watching TV and reading scripture until about 7:30. I finally got up and did alittle bit of cleaning for about 30 minutes. Now I'm back resting.
My new Zumba shoes came in this afternoon. I can't wait to work out in them. I'm thinking that's why my legs and ankles are so sore. I've been wearing the wrong shoes.

No comments: