Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My best friend's visit!

This past weekend my best friend from San Antonio came up to see me. Her step dad has a plane. He flew her up Friday. Friday night we worked on our plans to do some major letterboxing in Tyler.

Then on Saturday the two of us headed out to get the boxes. We found 8 boxes and a hitchhiker. Traffic was really bad so we weren't able to get to all the boxes we wanted too.

On Sunday I took Abbie around Harleton to get the boxes I had hid there. I found out that one of them was missing though. :( It was so cold on Sunday. We really are crazy. LOL

Then on Monday she had to go home. :( The weather wasn't cooperating so her step dad couldn't fly back to get her. So I took her to Waco where we met her step dad halfway.

We had a really good time. I miss you Abbie and I love you. :)








No comments: