We went out on a date and ate at Outback Steakhouse. I told him I had to use the ladies room before we left. He told me that he was going to go outside while I was in there, but to sit on the bench out front when I was done and not come to the car. Well, I went out there and didn't see him anywhere. So I peaked around the building to find him decorating our car with shoe polish!! He then pulls out this string of Dr.Pepper and Coke cans that were attached to the back of the van, then came and picked me up.
We had fun driving through town with our car decorated like this. We went to Wright Brothers where one of the EMT guys saw what he had done and gave us a big thumbs up. It was neat! :)
It was one of the sweetest, most romantic things he's ever done. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment