Tuesday is Scott's birthday. Since me and Kimberly will be at youth camp and the other kids will be at my moms we decided to surprise him with a little party.
This morning we got up and went into town to pick up the cake, decorations, and presents. Then we made it home and got everything ready with 15 minutes to spare before Scott came home for lunch.
The kids each picked out what they wanted to give him. (I have a feeling they were picking what they would want instead of what he would want. LOL) The present I got him was a bunch of old Justice League comic books. He used to love reading comic books when he was a kid. I thought this would be a fun gift for him.
Happy Birthday honeybaby!!
1 comment:
I love the look of surprise on his face when he opened his gift from you! It looks like you scored!
Post a Comment