I'm SO sorry I haven't updated the blog in awhile. I have been crazy busy.
A couple of weeks ago me, Scott and Kimberly went with the youth to Kentucky for a World Changers mission trip. It was ALOT of work, but SO MUCH fun!! My crew resided a house. Scott's crew built a deck and helped us. Kimberly's crew painted and built a deck. It was great being out there helping others. I posted alot of pictures on Facebook so check them out.
Meanwhile here at home maw maw took care of the rest of the Rodgers gang. They about did her in, but everyone had a great time and she survived. LOL
Tomorrow me and Kirsten leave for Children's Camp in Lone Star. We're taking 56 kids to camp this year! Kirsten is so excited to go. I, on the other hand, am sick! I have a terrible cold. I'm not looking forward to dealing with this and camp life at the same time. Hopefully I will get over it soon so I can enjoy camp. Pray for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment