I hadn't posted in awhile b/c I admit, I had become a Facebook junky. However, I was reminded the other day by a friend that not all of my friends are on Facebook and some people have actually missed reading my blog posts. (Thank you Emily for pointing that out;)
Instead of telling you everything that we've been up to the past couple of months, I'm just going to start from right now. If you have any questions about the past couple of months then you can ask me and I'll answer them. :)
Today we did school, chores, then took Kirsten to dance. She is REALLY enjoying her dance class. Then we went to Wal-Mart and Whataburger. When we got home we watched 2 LOST episodes. We've been watching it again, this time with the girls since we have clearplay. It's fun watching it with them.
It's 10:13 pm and I'm wide awake. I didn't have any caffeine free Dr.Pepper so I had a regular one not too long ago.
There is one piece of big news that I wanted to share. We bought a car the other day. It's a 2004 Ford Expedition. It's really nice.
So there's the update for today. I'm going to try to update regularly again. Sorry for my little hiatus.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment