Well, after almost 3 years I've decided to start blogging again. I had stopped b/c I had gotten consumed with Facebook and shared everything there. Well, after alot of drama and too much time spent on there I've decided to delete my account. It has been really nice being away from there! The only thing I've missed though was getting to share pictures and updates with family and friends that I don't get to talk to often. That's when I remembered my blog. I did a search and sure enough it was still here. So here I go again! :)
2012 Started out to be the worst year of my whole entire life!!! Something happened that changed everything! I'm sorry that I'm not going to go into details, but it was major. Just too painful to share right now. My prayer is that someday I can share it as my testimony. It's still too early though for that. I need to heal alittle bit more. It was a HUGE learning experience and something good did come out of it. I learned to depend on God more than I ever had before. He showed me how He truly is a merciful God and holds you when your going through the storm. Isaiah 41:10,13 is the verse I clung too. The song "Let the Waters Rise" by Mikeschair became a daily, hourly, song that I listened too to remind me to trust Him.
I have so much more that I want to say and update on here since it's been so long since I've blogged. However, I need to get off and do school with the kids. Yes, I'm still homeschooling. This has been the hardest year so far. After 13 years I've gotten so burned out! Scott and I had a big talk the other day. We're going to switch to video's for all the kids next year to give me a break. I can't wait! LOL
Ok, I'll try to do another update soon. It may take me awhile to get back into the hang of it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment