The Rodgers Family
Free Counter
The Rodgers Family
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(29)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(12)
It's official!!!!!
Stir Crazy
Made the leap to the dark side
Hiking the Dona Anna's
White Sands
Nothing new to report
Good news and Bad news
Messy Slumber Party
My assignment
Trip to Roswell
Embarrassing moment
2012 Brings MAJOR Changes!!
►
2009
(41)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(96)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(38)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(12)
About Me
Pam
I've been married for 19 years to Scott. He is the Community Groups Pastor at a Church in New Mexico. We have 5 beautiful children, 4 girls and a boy, whom we homeschool.
View my complete profile
Saturday, March 31, 2012
It's official!!!!!
I'm a licensed Zumba instructor!!!! I attended an all day training today. It was so much fun!! I LOVE Zumba and can't wait to get started!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment