Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Couldn't wait

Last night Scott and I decided to let everyone open one present each. We usually would do that on Christmas Eve, but SCOTT couldn't wait. LOL

Scott got an MP3 player. I got a sound machine that plays the sound of rain, thunder, a stream, waves hitting the shore, a heart beat, woods, birds, and white noise. I used the waves last night. It was so relaxing!!! I LOVED it!!
Kimberly got the entire Violet Travella book series. Kirsten got a Wheel of Fortune computer game, Katherine got a Candy Land DVD game, Kyrie got a tea party set, and Chris got a ball. It was nice being able to pay attention and focus on what everyone got and their reactions to it. Usually on Christmas morning it's all such a blur and wild.

I hope the next few days until Christmas come and go quickly or else we'll be tempted to open more presents and won't have any left for Christmas morning. LOL

Pam

No comments: