Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Saturday


Today was a busy day. I got up then went over to the Church to help a friend look for some angel wings b/c her daughter and Katherine and Kyrie were going to be angels in the community tree lighting ceremony that was happening at 5:30pm.


Then I came home and got the kids ready to go into town. I had to take Kimberly to her piano practice. While she was there the rest of us went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. I found out that Santa was there and they were giving out free 5X7 pictures, so once I picked up Kimberly from piano we went back to Wal-Mart so I could get their picture taken with him. It's a tradition that we do every year. This picture will be one we can look back on in years to come and laugh b/c this Santa's beard was falling off so you could see his real blonde mustache just above his fake white one. LOL Katherine still thought it was the real Santa though. Funny how kids don't notice stuff like that. LOL


After that we came home and rested for a short while then I began getting the kids ready for tree lighting ceremony. That's when things got really stressful. Kyrie had fallen asleep. So we had to wake her up to put on her angel outfit. She started crying and was half asleep. Right after we put it on her she peed!!! It got ALL OVER her costume! However by this time it was 5 minutes before she was supposed to leave! So I couldn't wash it and there was nothing else she could wear, so I sent her to the ceremony wearing it!! LOL I felt bad for Scott b/c he had to deal with it. I got her ready then left to go to a ladies night out at the Church. LOL I hated that I had to miss their little thing, but since I'm in charge of the women's ministry and started the ladies night out thing I had to go.


I had a nice time at it. There were only 5 of us who showed up though. I think it was b/c of the conflict with the tree lighting ceremony and other things going on. December is a very busy month for people.


So now it's after 10:00pm and I'm ready to hit the hay, after I change Christopher's poopie diaper though. :)


Pam

No comments: