During all this me and Elizabeth Monroe had a great time talking and watching the girls enjoy themselves. I'm so thankful she was there to help out. :)
Scott had taken the littles out on the town so they would be gone for the party. He brought them home about 11:00 to put them to bed. Kyrie went right to sleep, but Christopher was wide awake, so he joined the party until about 1:30 until he crashed. LOL
In the morning before all the girls left I remembered that I had bought some confetti for them to throw. So as a way to send them off they threw confetti in the air. That was fun to watch. Of course, now I'll be finding confetti in the house for the next year, but it was worth it to see their smiling faces. :)
Now I am going to go crash!
Here are a few pictures of all the activities.
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time!!!
blue butterfly
Post a Comment