Friday, June 13, 2008

16 years today!!

June 13, 1992 Scott and I became husband and wife. Today he gave me the sweetest anniversary present. He gave me a beautiful metal vase that was filled with M&M's. In it, along with the M&M's, were 16 Thank You cards. I began reading each one as tears began streaming down my face. By the end of them I was crying so hard I could barely see the cards. This is what they said. (Some of them won't make sense to you b/c they are private things between the two of us.)

Thank you for year #1-We got started
Thank you for year #2-We learned about each other
Thank you for year #3-We made our move to the Big city
Thank you for year #4-We didn't give up and we had our Kimberly
Thank you for year #5-We got our first house
Thank you for year #6-Another year down the road
Thank you for year #7-We had our Kirstie Bar
Thank you for year #8-You joined me in full time ministry
Thank you for year #9-We learned about forgiveness
Thank you for year #10-We had our Kit-Kat
Thank you for year #11-We were enjoying a big two-story house
Thank you for year #12-Kyrie Sue joined us
Thank you for year #13-You already knew the future
Thank you for year #14-You gave me a son!
Thank you for year #15-We moved to Harleton
Thank you for year #16-Still just as much in love as ever....forever and always

Tonight he's going to take me to Lifeway to get the new TobyMac CD also. My man really does love me. :)

I love you Honeybaby. I look forward to the next 16 years with you.

Pam

No comments: