On Saturday I woke up at 9:00!! I haven't slept in that late in a LONG time!!! Then we went to the South Lake Park in Denton for the gathering. We had a nice time of exchanging stamps and getting each other's travelers, etc.
Then we had the privilage to go boxing with Blue Butterfly and Lucy Locket. I felt so cool getting to box with the "professionals." LOL
My mom took the kids to the Plex on Saturday with their Aunt and Uncle and cousins. They had a fun day too.
We all met back up at 6:00 in Denton to come home.
We are now up to 82 finds! WOO HOO! Almost to that 100 mark!!!
Oh, and the best part of the whole weekend was this morning. Katherine went forward in Church to make her profession of faith public! She's going to be baptised next Sunday! I can't think of a better Father's Day present for Scott. :)
Here are some pictures of me and Scott's adventures:
No comments:
Post a Comment