Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Old fashioned lemonade stand

The girls have been begging me for weeks to let them have a lemonade stand. I kept saying no, thinking it would be too much trouble and the poor things would be out there in the heat and no one would ever buy any, etc, etc, etc.
Well finally yesterday I got tired of them asking so I said ok, but they had to handle all of the setting up and everything.

They ended up making over $5 selling each cup for .25 cents!! I couldn't believe it! Now I feel bad for not being more excited for them and making the stand nicer and all.

A big thank you to the Harleton people who bought some lemonade from my girls. You made their day!!

When I asked what they were going to do with the money, their answer brought tears to my eyes. They said they want to use the money to help pay for gas for the South Dakota mission trip. :)


No comments: