Fishing Game
Duck Pond
Ring Toss
Getting a tattoo
Cupcake walk
Kimberly's job during the cupcake walk was to play music for it. So she sat in a car and turned the music on and off. She had fun getting to sit down the whole time listening to Toby Mac. LOL
Everyone enjoying the booths
...then sliding down.
The most touching thing happened. There was a girl who had special needs who had been trying to get up the wall. However, even with the help from her mom she just couldn't do it. Well some people from our Church stepped up and all worked together to help her up. I was fighting back the tears as I was watching it. Then when I got home to tell Scott what happened I just couldn't hold them back anymore. It was the most beautiful thing I witnessed seeing everyone work together so this girl could have some fun.
Then it was time to hear Scott give the gospel presentation.
Then came time to hunt the eggs! Kyrie found a prize egg! She won a sand bucket with shovels in it. Perfect for when we go to the lake this summer!!
Now it's candy eating time! :) The perfect end to a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment