I'm posting something just b/c it's been a couple of days since I last posted anything. I want to make sure ya'll keep coming back so I'm gonna just post random stuff. :)
The last couple of days were uneventful. It's been a lazy week since it's spring break. I've been spending alot of time on Twitter and the Draw Something app. I'm Perkyp99 on Draw Something if ya'll want to add me and start a game. :)
Getting nervous for Saturday the 31st. That's when I will attend the training to become a Zumba instructor. I still don't know if I'm doing the right thing. There are so many instructors here, it's gonna be hard to find a class to lead. Plus, I'm still not sure I have what it takes. I'm gonna go for it though and see what happens.
Today I felt so dumb. Twice I didn't get a funny joke when I heard it the first time. It was hours later when I finally got it. LOL
Hey, I want to try something. Will ya'll do me a favor? I can see on the stats that alot of people view my blog from all over the world. I really, REALLY appreciate ya'll taking time to check out my life. I want to hear from ya'll! Can you just comment on this post, even if it's just to say Hi? I'm curious to know who my cyberspace friends are. :)
Ok, well, it's 11:00pm so I think I'll call it a night. Thanks for reading my ramblings. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi my sweet friend! Love reading your posts and love you! :)
Sarah!!!! Thanks for keeping up with my blog. Love you too!!!
Hi Pam!
Glad you got your blog up and running again. Hope this finds everything in your world just right!
Love-Karen
Post a Comment