It's Sunday morning and we're about to start the day. After Church we're going to go eat at El Chico's since Scott doesn't have to work this afternoon. He doesn't have to preach tonight b/c we are having a youth service so the youth director is going to preach. Then I'll go to the ladies Bible Study at 4:00 and get home about 7:00. Sunday's are always such long days.
Yesterday I had a good day. I'm working on decluttering the laundry room. It is a HUGE project that is going to take a long time to accomplish, however I got ALOT done. Scott was working at this thing the Church was putting on for the community. They had this guy come out who trains horses and shares the gospel at the same time. We had a consession stand set up and planned on serving lunch and dinner with a bon fire that night. Planning has been in the works for weeks. Well guess what-not one single person showed up!!!! The only thing we can think of that happened was the Yamboree in Gilmer is this same weekend. That is a HUGE deal. We didn't realize it was the same weekend until after all the flyers had been sent out and advertisements on the radio and newspaper were put on. I felt bad for Scott and the other people who had put so much time into this. It was a huge flop! :(
After Scott dealt with that he had to come home and study for his classes on Monday. He's taking a Greek and Church History class. That Greek class is HARD!!! However he is doing so well. I'm so proud of him.
Well, I guess that's all I'll say for now.
Pam