Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hallowasn't Party!

Tonight we had our 6th annual Hallowasn't Party! Once again it was a huge hit! This time though Scott wasn't able to make it b/c he had to work. So we invited April to come over with her boys. We began the night with prayer. Then we played musical chairs, freeze dance, hot potato, lion's cub, Honey do you love me, and then had an obstacle course. After the games I read some verses from the Bible then Kimberly played the piano while we sang a few hymns. Then we had a closing prayer. It was so much fun!!!! The kids have a TON of candy. I hope they eat it fast so it doesn't tempt me.
Even though I always enjoy our Hallowasn't parties I'm glad that Halloween is over. I really don't like this time of year when all the evil stuff is everywhere in the stores. Now I'm excited that tomorrow will be November 1st and we can start focusing on Thanksgiving and Christmas! :)
Oh, we heard from the mechanic, remember how they said the van would be ready today? Well, now they're saying next Tuesday. Sheesh!

Pam