This morning started out with Katherine going to the dentist. The news was NOT good. I don't even want to type how many cavities she has! Not only that, but one of her teeth needs a crown on it!! I feel like such a failure as a mom. She brushes her teeth every day, but I guess I haven't overseen it like I should. Anyway, without dental insurance this is going to hit us hard. I don't know what we're going to do. :(
Things got better when we got home. I got to watch Young and the Restless. It is soooooooo good right now!!
Then we had a neat surprise. A couple from our old Church in San Antonio stopped by unexpectedly. They were in the area and decided to stop in. Their names are Karen and Eugene Berger. It was so nice to see them again. :)
I had my third WW mentoring session tonight. I had alot of fun and did pretty well. Just one more session next Monday where I will actually lead the entire meeting by myself, then I will officially be a WW leader!! At that point I will really start pleading my case to the territory manager to let me start a group here in Harleton.
I came home and watched the Biggest Loser. It's so funny with that show b/c in the "real" world a 2-3 pound loss a week is incredible! On the show they get these insane losses and complain when they only lose like 5 pounds.
Scott is really stressed right now. He has a test in both of his classes on Monday. He's studying really hard, but it's getting to him. This is going to be a long week for all of us I'm afraid. :(
I'm really tired. I hope Christopher goes to sleep fast tonight.
Pam