Thursday, October 25, 2007

Activities of the day

Today started out in the usual way of me checking my emails then getting breakfast ready for everyone. I don't know what I'm going to do in the morning b/c we are totally out of food. We're going to go grocery shopping tomorrow night, but that won't help us in the morning. :(

Anyway, after breakfast I did school with the girls. Then watched Y&R. It is sooooooo good right now!!!

In the afternoon my friend April, who also homeschools, came over with her two boys for speech. I've been teaching speech for the last 6 weeks. Next year Kimberly will be old enough to compete in Communicators for Christ speech tournaments. I'm really excited about that. She is a very good public speaker.

After speech I did some cleaning of the house, then talked on the phone for awhile with my best friend in San Antonio, Abbie. When we got off the phone I started making garlic bread for our Bible Study tonight. Scott and I have been participating in a marriage Bible Study. It's been really good. Tonight was the last night so we had a spaghetti supper. Scott didn't go though. He had to study for his tests and finish his homework. I'll be glad when he gets past these tests. Poor thing is soooooo incredibly stressed over it all. Tonight he went ahead and went to the men's Bible Study that he's been attending at 9:00 every Thursday. It's neat b/c it's like him and 4 other guys who have been meeting for a couple of years once a week. They just do study after study after study together. He's there right now. He won't get home until about 11:00pm.

I think I have a touch of carpol tunnel in my left hand. It really hurts. :(

I'm going to go finish reading my emails then head to bed.

Pam