Today was a fun day. We went over to a friends house to play and make some cookies. My friend has 5 girls. So with my gang and her's it made for a wild time of cookie making. :) The kids had a blast. Chris handled it real well being surrounded by all those girls.
Then we came home and got ready for a birthday party that the 3 older girls had to go to. They had a great time there too.
So after having cookies, cake and ice cream they are all wound up!
Scott put up our lights tonight. He did a really good job. It's now starting to feel like Christmas around here. :)
P.S. Thanks Melanie for showing me how to put pictures up here. I still need to learn how to post it inside the message instead of before it all, but I'm sure that will come in time. I'm babystepping my way through this blogging world. LOL
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment