Friday, March 7, 2008

Crazy Weather!!

When I woke up this morning I was upset b/c there was no snow on the ground. The weather bug said we were supposed to get about an inch overnight. Well, it wasn't long after I got up when the snow finally arrived. It started coming down HARD!! I haven't seen snow like that since I was a kid growing up in Wichita Falls! We all had so much fun playing in it. The only problem though is we really didn't have the right clothes to wear. We had no gloves so we were having to put socks on our hands. That didn't work very well. We would only be able to stay outside for a short time before we'd have to come back in to defrost, then we'd go back out.
Katherine and Kyrie made snow angels and we all made Tom the snowman!
The craziest part about today though, was when the snow stopped and began to melt. By 4:30pm it was beautiful outside! You would have never thought that we had as much snow as we did just a few hours earlier. The kids were outside playing with their friends in short sleeved shirts. The only evidence of our fun filled snow day was Tom the snowman hanging on in our front yard.
Thank you God for the blessing of the fun weather we had today!
Here are a bunch of pictures that I took today. Enjoy!







No comments: