Yesterday we had a great family day. Scott and I took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a cute movie. Christopher was really good too. I only had to get up with him once and it was for just like the last 10 minutes of the movie. We just hung out at the side in the corridor to the doors so I didn't miss any of the movie. That was pretty cool. :)
Afterwards we took them to Baskin Robbins for ice cream.
Then we drove to Kilgore to do some letterboxing. We found 2 at a park there. It was extremely windy though. At one point it kicked up a bunch of dirt from a construction site and it was like we were standing in a huge dust storm. It was actually pretty funny. When we got home we were all filthy. I was so mad b/c I forgot my camera. :( So I don't have any pictures to share.
It's supposed to rain all day today. So today will be a day full of virtual letterboxing. Those are letterboxes where you have to find the answer to the clues by surfing the web. Some you can figure out without doing a search, but others are kind of hard. We've found 50 of those so far and are now in the 50 Hall of Fame. We planted our first virtual box too. :)
We're also going to decorate Easter eggs today. I'll post pictures tonight for that.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment