the last one with a sock on then they were the winner. Kirsten won that game.
Then we played a gross game called Marshmellow launch. I had everyone blow their nose real good before we began. Then they had to stick a small marshmellow in their nose. Whoever could blow it out the farthest won. Kimberly won once and Scott won once.
Next came "Honey Do You Love Me?" We had to sit in a circle and someone said to a person "Honey, do you love me?" Then they had to respond "Honey, I love you but I just can't smile." However the catch was you couldn't smile or laugh when you said it. Kyrie never lasted very long before she was out. LOL
Then we played the old classic musical chairs.
Then we had an obstacle course and played a couple of games of capture the flag.
Then we ended the night with a little bonfire in our backyard and roasted marshmellows and made smores.
Foo Fee was worn out by the end of the night.
This was the perfect ending to the perfect night.
No comments:
Post a Comment