The card he picked for this month told him he had to do anything I asked and say "As You Wish" when I asked him to do it. :) It has been incredible!
He started out the day though with a surprise for me. He sat me down and told me that today he was going to do anything I wished. He said he was doing it because he loves me. He then reminded me how much Jesus loves me and what he did for me on the cross. Scott said that he wants to be like Jesus and show his love for me in a way that he can. As a reminder of Jesus and Scott's love for me he pulled out a jewelry box. Inside was a beautiful cross necklace. I started crying so hard. His wonderful words of love, then that beautiful necklace was more than I could bare. I couldn't hold back my tears. It was a very special time. Now when I wear this necklace I will always remember not only what Christ did for me, but what Scott did for me to show me his love.
He then asked me to list anything I wanted him to do for the day. I listed like 10 things that I hadn't wanted to do or things that have been bugging me.
I asked him to do the following:
-scrub the baseboards in both bathrooms and dinning room.
-Clean the backdoor and back screen door.
-Clean the window to the kitchen and it's screen.
-Clean out trash under the air conditioner unit
-Clean up the old boxes and trash that had been laying by the fence in our backyard for forever
-Carve a stamp for me for one of my letterboxes
-Go to the store for me
-Go to the laundry mat and do all the laundry. (I had gotten so far behind it would take me forever to catch up if I had to do it all with just our 1 washer and 1 dryer.)
He has done them all! Plus, he's had a wonderful attitude the whole time!! Even when I started feeling bad for asking him to do all this, he said "No I want to do everything b/c I love you."
I can say with 100% certainty that my man really loves me. :)
Here he is scrubing the bathroom floor.
Thank you God for blessing me with such an awesome, romantic, caring, hard working man.
I love you honeybaby. :)
1 comment:
Wow! That is awesome!!!! You are blessed! You need to buy the shirt that says "My husband rocks!"
Post a Comment