After we gave Smeagol his birthday spanken's me, Kimberly and Kirsten went to Katherine's game. I FINALLY got to see her cheer at a game. She was so cute. They did a really good job. Our little football players did good too. They won 20-0. So far our team is undefeated ! :)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Smeagol's 2nd birthday!!
Today Smeagol turned 2 years old! He has brought so much joy to our lives. He's my little shadow. He always follows me everywhere. I've really grown to love this little Pug. We got him a little bed he can lay on when he's at my feet at the computer. :)
After we gave Smeagol his birthday spanken's me, Kimberly and Kirsten went to Katherine's game. I FINALLY got to see her cheer at a game. She was so cute. They did a really good job. Our little football players did good too. They won 20-0. So far our team is undefeated ! :)




After we gave Smeagol his birthday spanken's me, Kimberly and Kirsten went to Katherine's game. I FINALLY got to see her cheer at a game. She was so cute. They did a really good job. Our little football players did good too. They won 20-0. So far our team is undefeated ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment