Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I went off the deep end today!

I got so tired of the house being messy that I took it out on Katherine and Kyrie's room. I ended up with about 5 bags of toys, clothes, a dresser, junk, etc to give away and about 6 bags of trash!

Now that I'm on a roll I plan on doing the whole house like this! Muhahaha!

Christmas better get here quick b/c Katherine and Kyrie don't have very many toys now. LOL

I wish I would have thought to get a before picture. However here are the after pictures of my out of control cleaning frenzy. LOL

The Give away piles:



The trash pile:



Katherine and Kyrie's room now. I took a picture of the inside of the closet to show proof that I didn't just shove everything in there like I usually do. :)

No comments: