I had alot of fun tonight. We had our last session with the ladies Bible Study. We've been doing the Beth Moore study "To Live is Christ: The Life and Journey of Paul." To "celebrate" our last night of study we went out to eat at Jalopeno Tree, then went shopping. It's always fun to shop with other women. :)
I'm not sure which study we're going to do next. We had kind of wanted to take a break from doing Beth Moore studies, however we just heard about her brand new study in the book of Psalms that looks really good. So we'll probably start that one in January or February.
The ladies told me they want to start having an exercise class once a week, so we'll probably start that in January too.
I reserved 30 tickets for the 2008 Women of Faith conference in Dallas on August 23-24. I even have the hotel rooms reserved already too. That's going to be fun.
I'm really enjoying leading our women's ministry.
Pam