Thursday, January 3, 2008

Homeschool Skate Day

The first Thursday of every month is homeschool skate day. The kids always look forward to going. The thing that made this one so special is today I put Christopher in skates for the first time. He was so cute. He got so excited. It will be no time and he'll be speeding around the rink with the rest of them.
Another first today was I bought them one of those giant pretzels. They had never had one before. They loved it! Of course now they are going to be asking for one every time we go. LOL

After skating we took Kimberly to piano practice. Then we came home and ate dinner that Scott had fixed. :)
After dinner our friend, who is a vet came over and gave Smeagol his shots. He also did a heart worm test on him. It was negative!! WOO HOO!!
Now I feel I can totally relax and enjoy knowing my little pug is a healthy boy. :)
Pam

No comments: