Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A new year!

Well, it's 2008 now. We started it off with some ups and downs. We decided to surprise the girls today by taking them to see Alvin and the Chipmucks. It was a cute movie. We then went to Wal-Mart in Marshall where we got REALLY mad at the customer service. We even complained to the manager about it. We never do that.
We came home and invited our neighbor over for dinner and to play Wii. It was a nice way to end the day.

Last night for New Years Eve we didn't do much. I stayed up to watch the ball drop then went to bed. At midnight I heard the neighbors shooting fireworks. So I got out of bed and wished Scott, Kimberly, Kirsten, and Katherine a Happy New Year. The littles were asleep.

Earlier that day I got to lead the Longview WW group. I really enjoyed it. I SOOOOOOOOOOO badly want to start a group here in Harleton and lead on a regular basis. I sent yet another email to the TM to see if I can get a meeting going. We'll see what happens.

Pam

No comments: