Today I was out in my backyard with all the kids and 3 other's that I was babysitting. When all of a sudden I hear this HORRIBLE yelping! I look up and see one of the neighborhood dogs that roams freely about, spinning around and around crying really bad, then finally falling on the ground. He had been hit by a truck that had just gone by. :( I ran out to the dog only to witness it gasping it's final breaths before he died. I looked up and saw a man coming toward me. I told him the dog had been hit. He said it was his dog and asked if I saw who did it. I told him it was a white truck. He then starts crying and says that this was done on purpose. That he had turned in these guys for drugs and they were mad so they did it to hurt him. I don't know if that is true or not, but he shouldn't have let his dog run free like that! It was bound to happen sooner or later. I did feel really bad for him though. It was obvious he loved his dog. :( So after I left him I went inside to consul Kirsten who was crying since it happened right in front of her. She is soooooooooooo sensitive to these kinds of things. Both of us will probably have nightmares about it. I still can hear that poor dog yelping. :(
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment