I meant to get on here sooner than this, but this past Friday it snowed!!!! It was coming down really hard for several hours!! It was sooooooooo cool!! The ground was too warm though so it didn't stick. The kids had fun playing in it anyway.
Today I had planned on doing school even though it is MLK day. However I decided this morning to take the day off since it will be Scott's last Monday with us before he heads back to seminary next week. It was the right decision. Scott has played tickle fights with them, hide and seek, and now Wii. He is such a great father. We are all so blessed to have him in our lives. While on the subject of my wonderful husband let me just add how God is using him. The past 3 Sunday's he has given some INCREDIBLE sermons!! He also made up a Bible reading plan for us to use that has been wonderful. He's been there to answer all the many questions I have about what I'm reading. I'm so thankful for him and praise God everyday for bringing him into my life. I love you honeybaby. :)
Speaking of God and learning about him, I have been having the best time with him lately. I've been having wonderful quiet times and have started Beth Moore's new study "Stepping Up." It is sooooooooo good so far and I'm only one day 1! LOL
Well, I better get going and start working on laundry. I also need to print off the registration form for the Red Cross babysitting training course. Kimberly is going to take in on February 16th. I excited for her to take this course. It's going to be so good for her.
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment