There really hasn't been much going on lately, so I haven't had anything to post. Just doing school and chores. That's it.
Our van is in the shop. Apparently it had a cracked fly wheel.
Smeagol keeps peeing in the house.
Miracle has something wrong with her eye. I think we're going to have to take her in to the vet. She also has something wrong with her leg. Poor thing.
Scott and I really want to go out on a date, but we don't want to have to pay a bunch of money for a sitter. We'd like to use Kimberly but I just don' t know if it's too soon to leave her alone with all of them for several hours. Scott thinks she's ready. I don't know though.
Something is wrong with the filter on our fish tank. The water is all green and I just cleaned it a couple of weeks ago!
That's really all that's been going on. Fun Fun. LOL
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment