Yesterday we went to my mom's for Thanksgiving. She lives 5 hours away. Well, last night just Scott and I came home. We left the kids there for the weekend!
When we got home, I got to take a bath all by myself, then go to bed when I was ready! It was great!
This morning we got up at 3:30am to go hit the stores. This was the very first time Scott has ever shopped with me on black Friday. It was so much fun having him there. He was a HUGE help. We got ALL of our shopping done! It took us 7 hours and 11 stores later, but we did it! LOL Then we came home and crashed! I took a 2 1/2 hour nap! I don't know when the last time was that I was able to take a nap that long, let alone a nap at all!
When I woke up I started wrapping the presents. I had to make sure I wrapped Katherine's before she got home b/c she's been known to take a peak in the closet to try to see her presents. LOL
After that it was time for dinner. I FINALLY had the world famous Bubba's burger! I've lived here for 2 years and had never had one yet. It was really, really good. While we ate we watched the movie Eragon.
Then Scott went and got the mattresses off of Kimberly and Kirsten's beds and brought them out into the living room with our comfortors. We laid on the bed and watched High School Musical II. I know how funny that sounds, our kids are gone, yet we watch HSM. However it was the pop up addition and Kimberly had asked me to record it for her. It was actually pretty funny.
Now National Lampoons Vacation is on. That is a classic. So we're watching that. :) I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch the whole thing though, I'm starting to get tired now.
I'm really enjoying our little vacation. :)
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment