Sunday, November 11, 2007

Innovations

Today I had to go to Dallas for the WW Innovations meeting. It was neat. I rode down there with everyone from the Longview group. One of the ladies owns a Lexus. It was sooooooo cool!! I couldn't get over all the neat gadgets this thing had! I was coveting something awful! LOL
Anyway, once there at the meeting I got to see some of the ladies that I went through BLS went. It was really neat to be together again with them. :) The meeting was long, but it was neat to see the different awards that were being given away and to hear about the changes that would be happening this next year with WW. I got to meet Sandra face to face tonight. She is the TM for the area that Harleton would be in. I'm really praying that she says I can start a group here. There was talk that I might get the Gilmer group. I don't know though. It would be nice to have my own meeting. At this point I'll take anything. :)

Pam

No comments: