Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good Tuesday

The day started off with a 7:30 orthodontist appt for Kimberly. Everything is going well with the braces.:)

Then we did school. All three kids were totally done by 10:30am!! I LOVE it when we have good school days!! Katherine is doing so well with her reading. Yippee!!

After that we did chores, I even mopped the floor! Which is something I loathe! I just couldn't put it off any longer.

Then it was off to the bed for some snuggle time with the kiddos. The girls gave me a massage. It felt so good. I almost fell asleep. :)

After that I got on the treadmill and ran 1 mile. Then made pork chops, mac and cheese, and green beans for dinner. I took a hot bath, then sat in my recliner under a blanket with a bowl of popcorn and a nice cold Dr.Pepper watching the Biggest Loser. :)

I love my life. :)

Pam