I ran another 5k race today. I did it in 34 minutes and 46 seconds. That's exactly 5 seconds SLOWER then I did on the last one! I'm just not getting any faster. It's so frustrating. I'm just not improving. :( I came in 38th place out of 55.
After the race I went and got my hair cut. The lady cut it shorter than I wanted. Scott and the girls says it looks good, but I'm not sure I like it.
Tonight Scott went out to eat with the deacons and their wives. I couldn't go b/c we didn't have a sitter. :( I'll be glad when we can get past this season in our lives when we need sitters. I hate missing special events, funerals, weddings, etc b/c we don't have a sitter.
It's 8:35pm and I'm pooped. I have to get up early tomorrow b/c I'm leaving for Dallas for the WW innovations meeting. In 25 minutes it will be legal for me to go to bed. Hurry up 9:00pm!
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment